9 wedding photography timelines built for 6 - 8 hours of coverage, first looks or traditional timelines, and 1 - 3 locations. These timelines are perfect to use for any couple and designed to be LGBTQ+ inclusive by creating equal time to photograph both partners during the day including details and getting ready.
Included with the 9 timelines:
- A guide on how to customize the timelines for each wedding
- Questions to ask on your questionnaire to help customize and prepare the wedding day timelines
- A guide on what to photograph during each part of the day
- Tips on special considerations for LGBTQ+ couples
- 6 Hour First Look Timeline
- 8 Hour First Look Timeline, 1 Location
- 8 Hour First Look Timeline, 2 Locations
- 8 Hour First Look Timeline, 3 Locations
- 6 Hour Traditional Timeline
- 8 Hour Traditional Timeline, 1 Location
- 8 Hour Traditional Timeline, 2 Locations
- 8 Hour Traditional Timeline, 3 Locations
- Bonus: 8 Hour Couple Getting Ready
This 17 page guide will help you blog your weddings and engagement sessions faster which creates a killer client experience. Not to mention helps your SEO rankings, increases your chances of getting published, and helps you effortlessly market your business.